QMotion in the News
What's new at QMotion? Our team of engineers and power shade experts are always finding ways to decrease sound, increase battery life and raise the bar of quality on all of our automated shades and window coverings. QMotion has been featured in many consumer, business and trade publications for advancing the technology of automated roller shades. See where our innovative products have been featured and learn why they are the best in the industry. Check back often to read about the latest QMotion window coverings, accessories, awards and certifications.
QMotion Exhibiting at R&T Stuttgart February 19th, 2015
PENSACOLA, Florida – QMotion Advanced Shading Systems will be exhibiting at R+T Stuttgart in Hall 7 Booth A22 Feb. 24-28. QMotion will be demonstrating products along with their German fabrication partner Erfal.
QMotion products that will be exhibited include:
- Transitions – Soon to be launched as another industry leading product, QMotion’s Transitions Shades are motorized roller shades that will combine special factory-made roller fabrics featuring alternating stripes of clear and light-filtering substrates. The Transition Shades will feature QMotion’s patented whisper-quiet motor and will be battery operated with no exposed and unsightly wires.
- Qadvanced Automated Roller Shades – With ultra-quiet, friction-free operation and no external wires, QMotion’s roller shades provide revolutionary advantages in window covering options. The Qadvanced Roller Shades provide unmatched quietness as they are virtually soundless when in operation through the use of its patented, battery-operated motors that are tucked away inside the shade tube. All QMotion Qadvanced Roller Shades are available in low voltage as a more flexible alternative for wired-in shades and are equipped with a patented manual override feature. An industry exclusive, customers can operate the shades by remote control or by hand without damage to the shade or motor.
- Qadvanced Automated Narrow Roller Shades – QMotion’s QAdvanced roller shades that incorporate sleek and stylish design with the batteries and motor located inside the shade tube can now be installed in window openings as small as 15 ½” (40 cm) wide.
- Qadvanced Honeycomb Shades – In addition to the energy efficiency and design qualities of the honeycombs, QMotion offers the only upgradeable honeycomb shades on the market. The Qadvanced Honeycomb shades can easily be transformed from manual to motorized by the consumer with a simple installation upgrade kit.
- Motorized Drapery Rods – Motorized drapery systems no longer need an unattractive track, and unsightly wires and motor boxes are a thing of the past. QMotion offers the industry’s first–and only–trackless motorized drapery rod. In addition to its decorative exterior style, the new wireless drapery rod goes even further on the interior by reducing noise with its patent-pending, battery-operated motors that are tucked away inside.
For more information about QMotion Advanced Shading Systems, visit QMotionShades.com.