You've got connections.
Thanks to an intelligent interface that can communicate with most building and home control systems, QMotion Qconnect allows you to sync your shades with your home automation systems. The result is the ultimate in convenience and flexibility. But that's not all, Qconnect also features:
- 15 channels so you can control as many shades or groups of shades as you desire.
- Compatible with most interfaces, including RS232, RS485 or Dry Contact serial.
- 9V DC power supply or power over CAT 5.
- Desk or wall mountable, so it's simple to access.
- As much as 150 feet of radio range for even more flexibility. (Actual range varies in each installation, and many factors can cause results to be lower. Install within range of the shades to be controlled, or use Qrelays to extend the range. Do not install in an equipment closet, unless transmitted signal is received reliably by the shades.)
Automation is meant to make your life easier, so take full advantage with the system designed to sync your home, and your daily life, with Qmotion® Qconnect.
The Windows PC program to generate control strings for the Qconnect is here.
Battery Type: 9V Alkaline
Expected Battery Life: 5 years
Transformer Voltage: 9V DC power adapter
Connections: RS232, RS485, Dry Contact
Maximum Shade Groups: 15
Transmission Range: 50 feet (extendable with Qrelay. Install where signal is receivable, not in equipment closet.)