Our QMotion Qadvanced Shades with ZigBee HA1.2 Controls operate in a self-healing ZigBee mesh network. Enhance and extend the range of your automation system with the Qube coordinator and Range Extenders. Combine with your shades and remotes to create a home automation system that meets the range and network requirements of your environment.
- Controls Qadvanced with ZigBee HA1.2 Roller andHoneycomb shades
- Supports up to 32 devices (shades or remotes) per Qubeor 60 devices when using a Range Extender with theQube
- Program and control shades through the QMotion Appand Qube with ease
- Control your shades from almost anywhere with a smartdevice on any WiFi network through the cloud
- 2"x2"x1" Dimensions
Controls Qadvanced with ZigBee HA1.2 roller and honeycomb shades.
- Supports up to 32 devices per Qube, or 60 devices maximum per ZigBee HA1.2 network if using Range Extenders. Devices are defined as Qadvanced shades and QdR remotes.
- Qube without Range Extender supports any combination of 32 shades and remotes.
- Qube with Range Extender - a Range Extender takes up one of the 32 positions; 2 range extenders = 2 positions.
- Qube must be plugged into a local WiFi router. You will need to use the commissioning app from QMotion to setup your ZigBee mesh network and to add your devices.