Power and Communication Panel
QMotion QIS Hardwired shades deliver a robust and dependable control system. The QIS system is also compatible with fascia as well as controls.
- DC output: 24 Volt, 7.5 Amps
- AC input: 100-240 Volts, 2.5 Amps
- Wall Mounted Switches receive power through Power Over Cable (POC)
- Wireless Remotes power supplied through a CR2032 coin cell battery
- RJ-45 Ports for Motorized Shades and switches - Quantity 8
- Communication Ports (RJ-45) - Quantity 2
- 6.9" x 4.4" x 1.7" Dimensions
QMotion QIS Hardwired shades deliver a robust and dependable control system. The QIS systems are also compatible with fascia as well as controls.
- Battery tube is replaced with a male transformer lead.
- Each shade comes with a 6" wire.
- They will ship with a male connector and an in-line coupler keystone insert module so that the shade can be installed, regardless of the job.
- Used with a Power and Communication Panel that can control up to 8 shades and/or controls.
- Max number of devices on the QIS system 200.
- Maximum distance from wall switch to farthest Power and Communication Panel is 1,000 feet.
- Power and Communication Panel comes with own power supply.
- Shades may be controlled with either iOS or Android smart devices or QdR2 remote for Zigbee HA1.2. The use of QdR2 remotes with QIS shades requires a QzHub3.
- Each Power and Communication Panel is designed to distribute the appropriate power to as many as eight shades or control devices.
- QMotion QIS Hardwired Shades offer the same unique and patented manual override system as our battery operated shades.
- Available with Zigbee HA1.2 proprietary protocol, 2-way communication.
- The panel also provides protection against short circuit or overload to individual shades.
- Maximum wire length for RS485 communication is 2,000 feet from source to shade.