The QMotion QzHub with ZigBee HA1.2 is the latest in advanced wireless shading. The QzHub's technology offers a more reliable and responsive ZigBee network with greater range and added security for wireless systems. The QzHub allows for easy network creation and shade control anywhere in your home. Whether as a stand alone product in conjunction with the homeowner mobile app, or separately as part of an integrated system that will commission the shades onto the device, the QzHub technology provides flexible options for end users. See below for supported drivers.
- Controls Qadvanced with ZigBee HA1.2 roller shades. Onboard battery backup using 4 AA batteries allows for operations, control and communication during power interruptions.
- Supports up to 105 devices maximum per ZigBee HA1.2 network if using Range Extenders. Devices are defined as Qadvanced shades and QdR remotes.
- QzHub without Range Extender supports any combination of 32 shades and remotes.
- QzHub with Range Extender - a Range Extender takes up one of the 32 positions; 2 range extenders = 2 positions.
- QzHub must be plugged into a local WiFi router for programming, using the QMotion app with the QzHub, and controlling the shades.
- Once programmed on the QzHub with your smart device and our app, motorized shades can be controlled with your smart device on the local network.
The QzHub will have native support with Vantage Control's Design Center 3.9.1+ and with additional 3rd party support such as:
*Please note by clicking on the above hyperlinks, you will be taken to the Intrinsic Group website.
Actual colors will vary. Check with QMotion Advanced Shading Systems sample collections prior to ordering. To request a swatch please contact us.